Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Random Observations

Just some random thoughts, some fresh, some not-so-fresh:

1) I have no problem with people praying by themselves in a public space, but please, if you're praying with your eyes closed, don't try to walk at the same time.

2) If your conversation is echoing, you are talking too loud.

3) While scrolling through a list of PC/server accessories, I think my favorites are "butt splice" (listed right after "blower", of course) and "nibbler tool". The POS proximity sensor sounds like something that could come in handy, but I'm not sure I'd want a POS accelerometer.

Mmm... butt splice...

1 comment:

oldwhitelady said...

Ha - I have random thoughts, sometimes. Wish I would write them down. From here on out, I will.

Yes, people praying should not be walking. That will cause an accident. Ouch!